Top Addiction Treatment Centers in Evansville
Learn about the importance of seeking the help of the top addiction treatment centers in Evansville
First and Foremost: What Is Addiction? According to the American Society of Addiction Medicine, addiction is defined as a chronic brain disease characterized by the inability to control one's drug use. Drug addiction is typically characterized by the inability to consistently abstain from drug use, impaired behavioral control, inability to recognize problems with drug using behaviors, issues in interpersonal relationships, and dysfunctional emotional responses. Lack of treatment for an addiction can often lead to long-lasting mental and physical health issues, or even premature death in some instances.
5 Reasons Why You Should Enroll In the Top Addiction Treatment Centers
If you are currently being faced with a drug addiction and have yet to seek treatment, Drug Treatment Centers Evansville can give you five reasons why you should get started in one of the top addiction treatment centers in Evansville. Those five reasons include:
- Going to rehab will allow you the opportunity to recover your life. The sooner you enroll in our Evansville inpatient addiction treatment program, the better chance you have of completely recovering your life from the detriments of drug addiction.
- Going to rehab will allow you the opportunity to fix your relationships. In most instances, a person suffering from addiction, also suffers broken relationships. We work with our clients and their families to help repair and mend broken relationships.
- Going to rehab provides you with a safe and supportive environment to be a part of. Your environment plays a huge role in both your drug use and recovery. Being a part of a drug-free and distraction-free environment will allow you the opportunity to solely focus on your recovery.
- Going to rehab can ensure a safe and successful recovery. Attempting to stop using drugs on your own can be very dangerous, especially if your drug abuse is severe. Our treatment centers employ professionally trained medical staff to ensure your safety throughout the time of treatment.
- Going to rehab can help you address your addiction and identify your triggers. One of our primary goals in helping our client's achieve a successful recovery from addiction, is to help them address the root of their addiction, as well as their triggers. Identifying both can help develop healthy and effective coping skills to achieve long lasting abstinence from substances.
We can help you find treatment facilities that will meet your needs.
Drug Addiction Symptoms
Common drug addiction symptoms include but are not limited to:
- Inability to limit or control use of drugs
- Developing a tolerance (using more of a drug to achieve the desired effect)
- Experiencing strong cravings or compulsions to engage in drug use
- Experiencing symptoms of withdrawal when drug use has been stopped or decreased
- Drug use is impairing your work, social, familial, and/or academic responsibilities
- Unsuccessful attempts to stop using drugs
- Drug use is causing significant mental and physical health issues
These are just some of the more common signs and symptoms which insinuate the presence of a drug addiction. Always keep in mind that addiction symptoms can and will vary from person to person. If you have the slightest concern that you or a loved one may be suffering from substance abuse, seek help immediately.
Get Started In One Of The Top Addiction Treatment Centers in Evansville
If you or a loved one are currently struggling with a drug addiction, we invite you to call our 24/7 helpline today at 812-618-9622 to speak with someone about your options.